Jenny Fahy is committed to working in the community to support social inclusion, personal development, human rights, education & development in the formal school environment & the community/voluntary sector.
Her life skills are broad and she has been involved in training and support work for the past twenty years, including….
- LiFE CONNECTiONS founder & facilitator
- National Parents Council Primary trainer
- Family Support Outreach worker
- School Completion worker
- Environmental & Development Education trainer
- Domestic Abuse Outreach work
- Academic Research work
- 5Rhythms Movement&Dance facilitator
- Arts and music
She is also a gardener, a singer, a wife, and a mother, and lives in the EcoVillage in Cloughjordan.